Air Fryer Eggs

 Air fryer eggs, my new favorite way to “boil” eggs for meal prep!

Sliced air fryer boiled eggs done to different levels with cooking times beside each one.

$ads={1}

It’s as easy as can be to make either hard boiled, soft boiled, and jammy eggs in the air fryer.

Learn how to do it right, with all the tips and tricks to get your eggs exactly how you like them!

My air fryer has become my new kitchen best friend. I use It for everything from roasted potatoes to homemade tortilla chips to pork tenderloin! I even put together an Air fryer cook times chart to reference whenever I’m cooking.

And now I’m using my air fryer to take my weekly meal prep to the next level, by making perfect “boiled” eggs. Now it will definitely take some experimenting to master air fryer eggs, but once you do, you’ll be able to make them exactly the way you like them, every single time!

Air frying cooks the eggs evenly and without any work or mess at all, making my weekly meal prep a breeze! I like to keep a dozen in my fridge for quick breakfasts or Deviled Eggs on the fly.

But best of all, air fried eggs are incredibly easy to peel. I’ve tried EVERY SINGLE trick, and these eggs are by far the easiest to peel… It’s almost like they peel themselves. I don’t know the science behind this, but I suspect it’s because the dry heat and convection naturally pulls the shell from the membrane as they cook.

And I’m showing you how to make soft boiled, jammy, and hard boiled eggs, so whatever way you like them, you can make them!

Collage of two images showing the cooking process: Top down of the eggs inside an air fryer basket and the cooked eggs in an ice bath.

Ingredients


  • 4 large eggs up to 12 eggs, depending on the size of your air fryer

Instructions

  • Preheat your air fryer to 270° F to 275° F (132-135°C). If your air fryer doesn't go lower in temperature than 300° F, set it to 300° F (148°C).
  • Add the eggs to the basket, leaving a little space between each one. Close the air fryer.
  • For soft boiled eggs, cook for 9-11 minutes. For jammy eggs, cook 12-13. For hard boiled eggs, cook for 13-15 minutes.

     If you set your air fryer to 300° F (148°C), subtract about 1-2 minutes. Remember, you'll need to practice a bit to figure out how long to cook in your particular air fryer.
  • While the eggs cook, prepare the ice bath. Fill a bowl halfway with ice, then add cold water until the bowl is 3/4 filled.
  • Remove the eggs from the air fryer and set them in the ice bath for about 4-5 minutes, until cool but not cold (this makes them easier to peel).

     Gently crack the egg shells, rolling them a bit along a hard surface to make cracks along all sides. Peel and enjoy right away or store for later.

Previous Post Next Post

نموذج الاتصال