Cajun Honey Butter Salmon

 

Cajun Honey Butter Salmon - The Seasoned Skillet

$ads={1}

Ingredients Needed
Cajun Salmon

    Salmon: I used thawed salmon filets
    Cajun seasoning: I tested this recipe with my homemade Cajun spice blend. But, you can use the salt-free Cajun seasoning on this site. You’d simply salt the finished dish to taste
    Olive oil: I seared the salmon in olive oil.

Honey Butter Sauce

    Butter: I use salted butter that I melted in the microwave
    Honey: You can use regular honey or your favorite honey substitute. I’ve also use my favorite truffle honey with great results.
    Cajun seasoning: this adds a bit more Cajun flavor to the fish.
    Garlic: I used fresh minced garlic.

How to Make Cajun Salmon with Honey Butter Sauce

    Season the salmon by adding the Cajun seasoning to the top and rubbing it on both sides of the fish
    Make Honey Butter Sauce by simply whisking all of the sauce ingredients together in a small bowl.
    Sear the salmon: I add the fish to a hot pan that has olive oil in it
    Top with sauce: During the last minute of cooking the fish, I add half the sauce to the pan. This heats the sauce and allows some to caramelize on the fish.

Previous Post Next Post

نموذج الاتصال